Encourage. Learn. Grow.
The VFLA is an organization designed to promote more effective instruction and study of foreign language, encourage research and experimentation in the learning and teaching of these languages, and to provide for professional growth among its members. Learn more about becoming a member of VFLA today!
The VFLA board wishes you a wonderful holiday season!
Congratulations to this year's poster contest winners!
1. Amelia Berthold, Marion Cross School, Allison Little
2. Alyssa Mcrae, Neshobe School, Julie Bacher
3. Keith Carrara, Neshobe School, Julie Bacher
1. Grace Koutras, Williston Central School, Ginny Memoe
2. Dana Kasti, Williston Central School, Kathleen Donohue
3. Alexandria Dostie, St. Francis Xavier School, Mrs. Caron
1. Molly Funk, Mt. Abe High School, Simone Skerritt
2. Apollo Johnson, Milton High School, Staci Ferris-Letsos
3. Lily Adler, Woodstock Union High School, Marie Anderson
-2015 Convention details-Coming soon!
Please check out the VFLA blog, where you will find content from our most recent newsletter along with other resources.